Coco Veda Anti-Dandruff Scalp Oil
2 in stock
- Rich in Anti- Microbial plant-based ingredients
- Nourishes the scalp to reduce inflammation
- Helps Reduce Dandruff and aids with itchy/flaky scalp
- Enhances overall circulation and cellular generation
- Soft & Gentle on sensitive scalp
- Minimizes damaged hair and breakage
- Pour the scalp oil into a small bowl.
- Heat the scalp oil for a few seconds until it is warm.
- Use a cotton wool to apply the scalp oil into the roots of your scalp.
- Finger massage your scalp and gently work your way towards the strands of your hair. Kindly note, for effective results, use this treatment consistently 2 to 3 times a week.
- Leave for at least 30 minutes before shampooing. For best results, it is recommended to use a Plant-Based Shampoo.
**Kindly Note: Virgin Coconut Oil tends to naturally solidify below 25°C (77°F), therefore, please immerse the bottle in warm water so that it liquifies.
Cocos Nucifera (Virgin Coconut) Oil, Essential Oils of Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree), Rosemarinus Officinalis (Rosemary), Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot), Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender), Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme), Pogostemom Cablin (Patchouli), Mentha Piperia (Peppermint), Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf and Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass).
I developed a major flaky scalp problem because of the water. Finally, I came upon the Coco Veda Scalp Oil and Shampoo.